Anemone Shadowborn of Clan Charix
A violently protective shifter who seeks to redeem her clan's name
Class: Barbarian 2/ Scout 4/ Weartouched Master 4/ Warshaper 4 Lvl: 14
- Basic Statistics
|Medium||24||Shifter||Female||5’7"||125||Gold||Brown||Furry||Many, many scars|
|Ability||Mod||HP: 183||Speed: 50|
|Str: 22||6||AC: 18||Touch: 12|
|Dex: 14||2||Inish: +4||Flat Footed: 14|
|Base Atk: +11||Grapple: +17|
|Save||Base||A. Mod||M. Mod||Misc|
|Msk Great sword||+15||2d6+9||19×2||5||S||N/A|
|Comp Bow||+15||1d8||x3||8||P||19 arrows|
|Shifter Rage||+19||3d6+9||19 x2||5||S||N/A|
|Armor||Type||AC Bonus||Max Dex||Check||Spell Fail||Speed||Weight||Special Properties|
|Chain Shirt||light||+4||Dex||Check||Spell||Speed||Weight||+2 Con|
|Bracers of Armor||+1||Weight||Special|
Extra Shifter Trait- Razorclaw
Extra Shifter Trait-Longfang
Handle Animal 2
Knowledge Dun. 4
Knowledge Nature 5
Knowledge Geo 2
Move Silently 7
Sense Motive 5
Special Abilities / Class Features
Improved Uncanny Dodge
Battle Fortitude +1
Weartouched I-Tiger form
Frightful Shifting (DC 14)
Autograph of Gunfur
Potion of Magic Fang 2
Skating Boots of Skirmish
Charm of the Horizon Walker
Charm of the Grand Master
Shifter Braids (8)
Anemone was born on the Long Shadow, the day when Mabar is coterminous with Ebberon. That night, shadows emerged that would forever haunt Anemone. She was lucky enough to be have been born the chieftain of the Clan Charix, a clan with a long and proud history. But on the Long Shadow, her father Othor was accidentally transported to Mabar while he was trying to protect the clan from raiding Nightbringers, druidic cultist who trying to use the Long Shadow to their advantage. He was saved by a Grimm, a human Cleric of the Keeper, but he was never truly the same. Madness had taken its hold on him.
As reward for saving Othor’s life, Grimm was offered favored status within the clan. To the dismay of all, he supplanted Othor’s own brother Cullar as his chief advisor. Before every battle Othor started committing vile, unspeakable acts that shocked his own troops…. And won every engagement that they fought. With every improbable victory, Othor’s and Grimm’s behavior became more and more accepted until it was practiced by all. It finally got to the point where the noble Cullar, the chieftain’s own brother, tried to rebel against him but it was too late. The evil had taken root, and all he could do was flee.
However, the worst was yet to come. With no left to check his authority, Grimm started taking more and more power with in the Clan and even negotiated a treaty with the Children of Winter and the hated Nightbringers. Now, they had combined forces to wage war and snuff out the light across all corners of Eberron. They had formed a plan by sacrificing the Chieftain’s daughter and solidify the connection between Mabar and the Material Plane. This was too much for Willow, Othor’s devoted wife who stood by as she watched her husband slowly slip into madness. When she heard what they intended to do, she smuggled herself and her daughter out of the camp and sought the protection of the Greensingers, who’s strange powers were well known and feared. There, under the Twilight Demesne, Anemone found a home.
The fey tend to attract all kinds of strange people as Anemone found out. Growing up, she met elves for Aerenal, dragons from Argonnessen, and all sorts of colorful folk, not to mention the people who wander out of the fairy court from ages ago. She had a close nit group of friends of children her own age. Some of them had parents who where Greensingers, others had loves ones who wondered into to Thelanis and had yet to return, and some like her had nowhere else to go. One of the youngsters she grew close to was a human named Puck, a charming troublemaker who had a habit of talking himself into trouble and needed Anemone and the rest of the group to bail him out. There, she found happiness.
Still, beyond the groves of the Twilight Demesne, darkness grows. Stories of her father’s monstrous evil conflict with her mothers tales of when Othor was young, before the Long Shadow, before she was born. One day she hopes to put a stop to this madness, end Grimm’s grip on power and restore Clan Charix’s honor. Even if she has to kill her own father to do so.
100 Things you should know about your character
Part 1: The Basics
1. What is your full name? Anemone Shadowborn of Clan Charix
2. Where and when were you born? Anemone was born during the Long Shadow when Mabar is coterminous with Eberron. Shadows came pouring out of the Glooming attacking and burning down villages, with Nightbringers leading them. As result, she has a fear of shadows.
3. Who are/were your parents? (Know their names, occupations, personalities, etc.) Othor Greatfang of Clan Charix was mighty warrior known for his fierceness in battle and his skill playing Hrazhak. Between him and his brother Cullar, they would clean out the competition at Brightfest. There he met his wife Willow Oldblood during the games. Known for her blunt demeanor and fearlessness, Willow won renown by helping to slay a shadow dragon released from the Gloaming.
4. Do you have any siblings? What are/were they like? Anemone never had any siblings, fortunately for all.
5. Where do you live now, and with whom? Describe the place and the person/people. Anemone now lives in The Twilight Demesne under the protection of the Fey Court. With an assortment of strays and runaways that are attracted to the power of Thelanis, Anemone and her mother are part of a new, strange tribe.
6. What is your occupation? Now Willow and Anemone work with the Greensingers to help protect the families and the new recruits survive the wild and fierce Eldeen Reaches and to keep the Twilight Demesne from attacks from the enemies of Thelanis, namely the Children of Winter, Nightbringers, Ashborn, and the Cult of Dragon Bellow.
7. Write a full physical description of yourself. You might want to consider factors such as: height, weight, race, hair and eye color, style of dress, and any tattoos, scars, or distinguishing marks. Anemone has gained her father’s ferocious might and her mother’s ingrained toughness turning her into a formidable warrior. Because of her valor protecting Greensinger’s family members, she often has small items from other worlds woven into her braids, like flowers from Thelanis or bits of steel from battles on Shavarath. (After her close encounters in Xen’drik she now bears the following scars: spider fang mark on her chest, shark bite on one arm, burn marks on the other, and a trident wound straight across her belly.)
8. To which social class do you belong? The Greensingers don’t really have any real social structure of any kind. Everyone has equal standing, though the fey that pass through rarely think of people as more than toys or companions unless someone has show tremendous potential.
9. Do you have any allergies, diseases, or other physical weaknesses? Blessed with the Old Blood of Sarlona, Anemone has the strength champions. While incredibly strong and resilient, she is hotheaded and prone to compulsion and not the most agile member of the tribe.
10. Are you right- or left-handed? Right handed
11. What does your voice sound like? When calm and collected, Anemone tends to be boisterous and rowdy, always looking for a rush. When she is angry, it’s a bloodcurdling roar.
12. What words and/or phrases do you use very frequently? “AAARGGGGGG!!!!!”
13. What do you have in your pockets? Some seeds from the Elder Ash, the ancient tree in the heart of the Clan Charix ‘s territory and bits and pieces from her quests: bat wings, seashells, tiger fur, and a gear from the Inevitable.
14. Do you have any quirks, strange mannerisms, annoying habits, or other defining characteristics? Though she draws power from her passion, Anemone anger can be destructive and dangerous. Also she is incredibly protective of people she cares about and be very smothering.
Part 2: Growing Up
15. How would you describe your childhood in general? For a young shifter, life for Anemone was good. Living so close to the Manifest Zone to Thelanis means that her life was always shifting, something new is always around the corner.
16. What is your earliest memory? Sometimes she thinks it is nothing more than a dream, but sometimes she remembers her father before he was totally corrupted by the darkness is Mabar and Grimm’s poison whispers. Tall and proud, he still had an heir of dignity about him, and he was the strongest man she has ever met.
17. How much schooling have you had? All the world is school to a shifter, and all the planes are classes to those who live with Greensingers (not that she understands any of it.)
18. Did you enjoy school? Every day
19. Where did you learn most of your skills and other abilities? Most of Anemone’s skills where honed in the forest of the Eldeen Reaches where she practiced the traditions of her people: the art of the hunt, the stalk, and of battle. She tried her hand at Hrazkak, but was too clumsy and ended hurting more players than scoring points
20. While growing up, did you have any role models? If so, describe them. Living under the shadow of the Fey Court Anemone always loved the story of Titiana Planestrider, the shifter who pledged her life to Thelanis to avenge her tribe and hunted the horror Borloc across the planes of existence and drove a byshek dagger deep into his heart.
21. While growing up, how did you get along with the other members of your family? Anemone has always had a contentious relationship with her mother. Two beastskin shifters rarely get along and Anemone’s lingering guilt about her father made home life difficult. Thankfully, the craziness of the Twilight Demesne kept them both busy.
22. As a child, what did you want to be when you grew up? More than anything in the world Anemone wanted to be a noble Rageshifter, settling disputes between tribes, keeping the peace, and restore her family’s honor.
23. As a child, what were your favorite activities? Brash and fool-hearty, Anemone always loved going on adventures with the children in Demesne. With dryads, satyrs, nymphs, and all sort of fey filling the woods meant that they always has something interesting.
24. As a child, what kinds of personality traits did you display? Being the strongest of her group of friends in a wild and uncertain place meant that she often had to protect the smaller and weaker members of her tribe. Because of this she has grown incredibly protective of the people she cares about.
25. As a child, were you popular? Who were your friends, and what were they like? Having a reputation for being the person to go to in a pinch in a land where literally you don’t know what you will wake up to
26. When and with whom was your first kiss? Her first kiss was at Brightfest where after besting the Hrazhak champion in arm-wrestling she earned a kiss.
27. Are you a virgin? If not, when and with whom did you lose your virginity? Anemone lost her virginity to a male nymph who enchanted her with songs from another time. She fell for his charms and is forever cautious about men from that day on.
28. If you are a supernatural being (i.e. mage, werewolf, vampire), tell the story of how you became what you are or first learned of your own abilities. If you are just a normal human, describe any influences in your past that led you to do the things you do today.
Part 3: Past Influences
29. What do you consider the most important event of your life so far? The day of Anemone’s birth, Mabar was coterminous with Eberron and her father, the chieftain, became trapped in the shadow plane defending the tribe. After being saved by the evil Grimm, he went mad. She still blames herself for the incident.
30. Who has had the most influence on you? Willow, her mother, despite their clashes has been the only person that she could count on living in the middle what is basically a swirling magical storm. She taught Anemone how to hunt, tract, and to protect the tribe. Not that her daughter would admit to any of it.
31. What do you consider your greatest achievement?Her greatest achievement was saving a child in Cree who was trapped in a burning building. She held up a section of the roof long enough of the child to escape, but unfortunately part it fell on her but when her friends cleared the rubble Anemone was all smiles.
32. What is your greatest regret?Deep down, she feels that it is her fault that her father was trapped in Mabar. If she was never born, Othor might not have become evil and the clan would have been free from Grimm’s influences.
33. What is the most evil thing you have ever done? The beating she gave out to some of her father’s henchmen at Brightfest was savage. It took three Ragewilders to pull her off and keep her from killing her own clansmen
34. Do you have a criminal record of any kind? The fey aren’t really known for having any laws, so no
35. When was the time you were the most frightened? When she was younger, Anemone was taking into the temple that Grimm had made to worship his dark god. She was told never to go there because that is where Grimm made the scarifies into zombies and the place was full of dark energy. But on that day Othor took her there and placed her on the alter. Men started chanting and Grimm appeared holding Othor’s sword out of nowhere and started to walk towards Anemone She tried to flee, but she was held place by Othor. Before that, she always felt safe with her father, but when Anemone looked in her father eyes she knew that she was just a pawn in the scheme. That is when she was most afraid.
36. What is the most embarrassing thing ever to happen to you? Being someone who was never blessed with an abundance of beauty, Anemone was always a bit bashful when it came things like love and sex. One day a male nymph came to the Twilight Demesne and was looking for a way back to the fey court after years of wandering Ebberon. She met him and was smitten by his charms, so much so that she took him the long way back to camp just to spend as much time with him as she could. When they where caught in a rainstorm Anemone made camp in the hallow of tree and there he sang songs that were achingly beautiful, songs about love, lose, and of hope. They ended up sleeping together, and the next day he was gone. From that day forward Anemone has always been wary of the charms of men.
37. If you could change one thing from your past, what would it be, and why? Honestly, she would have not been born. Anemone fears that her father losing her mind was her fault and that if she was never born, all the things that have happened since would not have happened.
38. What is your best memory? When she was little, Anemone bested three older children in combat and Othor swung her onto his shoulders and proclaimed her to be his true heir and his pride. That memory haunts her to this day
39. What is your worst memory? Fleeing to the Twilight Demesne with her mother, praying to Balinor and Arawai to hid there trail and that if they where caught their deaths would be swift instead of becoming yet another of Grimm’s grisly sacrifices.
Part 4: Beliefs And Opinions
40. Are you basically optimistic or pessimistic? In the big scheme of things, it makes no sense to get negative. We all could meet the Keeper at any moment, so why not hope for the best? And if anything goes wrong, I’ll just punch it in the face until things gets better!
41. What is your greatest fear? I fear that one day Grimm will lead his dead army into the Twilight Demesne, killing everything in their path, and it will all be my fault.
42. What are your religious views? I pray to Balinor for strength in battle and to Arawai to keep my loved once safe, but I do not pray to them often. I have no time for it
43. What are your political views? Politics are old men talking and young men dieing. Words are wind so why get caught up in it?
44. What are your views on sex? After what happened last time, I don’t feel comfortable leaving myself so vulnerable. Thats not to say it wont happen again, I like pretty men as much as the next shifter, but not unless I trust them. Or I can break them. Either way
45. Are you able to kill? Under what circumstances do you find killing to be acceptable or unacceptable? Killing innocents would bring shame unto Clan Charix, not matter what Grimm and my father say
46. In your opinion, what is the most evil thing any human being could do? Killing children. Just thinking about it MAKES ME ANGRY!!
47. Do you believe in the existence of soul mates and/or true love? True love is for the bard’s songs. My parents thought they where soul mates once, and now my father would think nothing of sacrificing my mother on Grimm’s dark alter
48. What do you believe makes a successful life? Words are wind; it takes action to to succeed! While I may not be the the sharpest knife in the drawer and nowhere near as smart as Serra or Frost, I can’t stand all their talking and plotting and scheming. Life is what happens when you are making plans!
49. How honest are you about your thoughts and feelings (i.e. do you hide your true self from others, and in what way)? Honest? Who said I am not honest with myself? Have you been talking to my mother? She is always saying things like that! I am as honest as I can be, since it hurts too much otherwise
50. Do you have any biases or prejudices? Not really. I have seen all kinds of weird folk in my time and I have learned you can never judge a book by how hard you can throw it
51. Is there anything you absolutely refuse to do under any circumstances? Why do you refuse to do it? I will never betray them people that I love the way those that I love betrayed me. I can not bear to see anyone suffer as I do. I mean did, I mean YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN!
52. Who or what, if anything, would you die for (or otherwise go to extremes for)? You got to protect your tribe, not matter what. If that means dieing, I will ride into the night gladly and take as many as I can with me to make sure those I care about are safe
Part 5: Relationships With Others
53. In general, how do you treat others (politely, rudely, by keeping them at a distance, etc.) Does your treatment of them change depending on how well you know them, and if so, how? Hmm, why bother acting differently that normal? If they don’t like the way I am they can bring it up with (raises fists) Titania Planestrider and Oberon Fastclaw
54. Who is the most important person in your life, and why? Puck, he’s been there think and thin and always been there with a quick joke and reassuring word. (Starts blushing) Wait, lets stop talking about this
55. Who is the person you respect the most, and why? The is no head of the Greensingers, but if there is one it would Tibilt, a half-fey that can wield great and terrible and magic. Once I saw him conger a whole city out of thin air! He kept my father’s forces at bay along of with the other dark forces that stalk the woods
56. Who are your friends? Do you have a best friend? Describe these people. I have all kinds of friends! A great many people hang out with me and constantly want me around, and not all of them just want me around for my sword! Take Puck for example! He we talk all the time about planes and magic and stuff. I can’t understand most of it, but I like the way he says it
57. Do you have a spouse or significant other? If so, describe this person. Puck is pretty significant but we’re just friends. I swear!! Don’t look at me like that!
58. Have you ever been in love? If so, describe what happened. Not that I know of maybe for one night, but if I ever see that fairy again I’m going make sure that its more than his heart that breaks
59. What do you look for in a potential lover? Trust. If I can’t trust then to be there when I need them, then they are not worth my time
60. How close are you to your family? My mother and I don’t get along that well. It wouldn’t be so bad if she was less of a bitch, but if wishes where horses beggars would eat
61. Have you started your own family? If so, describe them. If not, do you want to? Why or why not? One of these days I wouldn’t mind a litter of my own, but first I must kill my father, put an end to Grimm’s schemes, and restore my family’s honor
62. Who would you turn to if you were in desperate need of help? If I needed help and I couldn’t break it with my fist I guess I would turn to Puck and the Greensingers. They can do anything they put their mind to and if things got too dangerous in Ebberon they can always send me to the Fey Court
63. Do you trust anyone to protect you? Who, and why? The Greensingers have always protected me and mine since we fled from my father. They may be vain, self-serving, and capricious but they have my trust
64. If you died or went missing, who would miss you? For all of our arguments I’m sure that this will hit my mother the hardest. I am her only cub after all! I think Puck would weep for me as well as will the rest of my tribe
65. Who is the person you despise the most, and why? GRIMM! THAT LOW DOWN, LIEING, SCHEMING COWARD! WHEN I SEE HIM NEXT I WILL CUT HIM IN HALF ON HIS OWN TABLE AND MAKE A TROPHY OF HIS HEAD!
66. Do you tend to argue with people, or avoid conflict? Hmm, I mean I will say what I say and if they don’t like it they can do something about it
67. Do you tend to take on leadership roles in social situations? Nah, I’m not that good with people. Unless you need to punch them. That I am perfectly comfortable taking that leadership role
68. Do you like interacting with large groups of people? Why or why not? The more the merrier! Many hands make light work, and the more people that can take watch the better
69. Do you care what others think of you? Not really. I am Anemone Shadowborn of Clan Charix and if someone had a problem with me they can bring it up
Part 6: Likes And Dislikes
70. What is/are your favorite hobbies and pastimes? Like any shifter, Hzarack holds a special place in my heart. While not a razorclaw nor a longfang, I can hold my own by shear size and strength against those more naturally inclined for the sport
71. What is your most treasured possession? In my bag are a set of flowers from Thelanis that where a gift from Puck’s parents. They never decay and give off a faint glows. Sometimes when I am on watch duty far from home I’ll take them out
72. What is your favorite color? I love the lush green of the Rldeen Reaches and wherever I go seeing dark green brings me back home
73. What is your favorite food? Fresh venison caught with your own bow! You must always leave the choice cuts for Balinor but that is worth the cost to make sure that you can catch the next one
74. What, if anything, do you like to read? Reading? Oh so thats what they use those uncomfortable pillows for!!
75. What is your idea of good entertainment (consider music, movies, art, etc.)?Hzarack is always a fun evening, as are the mock battles at Brightfest are the best! Fighters duke it out to be king of the hill
76. Do you smoke, drink, or use drugs? If so, why? Do you want to quit? A good drink after a tough adventure is one of the best joys in the world. It helps sooth nerves and aches of the day and insures a nice sleep
77. How do you spend a typical Saturday night? Man, there is nothing typical about any nights in the Twilight Demesne, let alone Saturday nights! Somedays you are in a forest, sometimes a jungle, desert, or whatever the more powerful fey feel like
78. What makes you laugh? Anything that Puck says tends to make here laugh, as do people who overextend themselves
79. What, if anything, shocks or offends you? People who disregard their ancestry shock me. If you do not know where you come from, how will you know where you are going
80. What would you do if you had insomnia and had to find something to do to amuse yourself? Take out the flowers that Puck gave me and try singing a song that I learned from the moonspeakers. Maybe Titania Planestrider, maybe Dulin the Dragonbane, or of the Raven King
81. How do you deal with stress? BREAK STUFF!
82. Are you spontaneous, or do you always need to have a plan? Plans are for suckers
83. What are your pet peeves? People who just talk and talk and talk and talk and talk….
Part 7: Self Images And Etc.
84. Describe the routine of a normal day for you. How do you feel when this routine is disrupted? I guess a typical day would be walking through the woods, guiding people to and from the fey court, and make sure that everyone in the tribe is safe. If something is interupting that it tends die, quickly.
85. What is your greatest strength as a person? Other than my arms? I guess it would be my heart because I make sure that everyone in my tribe get home safely
86. What is your greatest weakness? Im not the sharpest ax in the armory, and I tend to let my emotions get the better of me
87. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be? I wouldn’t mind not being so darn tall and ugly. A girl has feelings, you know!
88. Are you generally introverted or extroverted? What do these words mean? Oh, do I have a big personality or a small one? DOSE IT LOOK LIKE I HAVE A SMALL ANYTHING?
89. Are you generally organized or messy? I can’t keep a clean camp, living on the fat of the land will do that to you
90. Name three things you consider yourself to be very good at, and three things you consider yourself to be very bad at. 1.) Breaking things 2.) BREAKING THINGS 3.) BREAKING THINGS!! 1.) Reading 2.) Being subtle 3.) Making things
91. Do you like yourself? I like the fact that I am of the warrior tradiotion of Clan Charix and I represent the Old Blood of Sarlona that can trace my history all the way back to the first weretiger
92. What are your reasons for being an adventurer (or doing the strange and heroic things that RPG characters do)? Are your real reasons for doing this different than the ones you tell people in public? (If so, detail both sets of reasons…) I want to become strong enough to overthrow my father, kill Grimm, and restore honor to my Clan
93. What goal do you most want to accomplish in your lifetime? I WILL PUT A SWORD THROUGH GRIMM’S THROAT IF THATS THE LAST THING I DO!
94. Where do you see yourself in 5 years? Why bother worrying about 5 years from now when tomorrow is not guarantied
95. If you could choose, how would you want to die? With my sword in my hands, covered in blood of my foes, and the songs of my people on my lips
96. If you knew you were going to die in 24 hours, name three things you would do in the time you had left. Tell my mother that I am sorry for all the things I said when I left and say a few things to Puck
97. What is the one thing for which you would most like to be remembered after your death? That I protected my tribe and I brought honor to my clan
98. What three words best describe your personality? 1.) Passionate 2.) Caring 3.) Honest
99. What three words would others probably use to describe you? 1.) Brutish 2.) Uncouth 3.) Smothering
100. If you could, what advice would you, the player, give to your character? (You might even want to speak as if he or she were sitting right here in front of you, and use proper tone so he or she might heed your advice…) Its not your fault. You did nothing wrong. YOU WHERE A BABY! Hold the people you care about close and don’t hold anything back. Follow your heart
Scars and how she got them
- Over her right hand there is a row of bite marks from Anemone’s first pet, a cute, cuddly badger. The badger was a gift from House Vadalis for coming to their aid after being raided by Ashbound druids who believed that magebred animals are unnatural. (They where not so pleased to see her when she brought Selwin to Varn)
- On her hip is crescent-moon scar from falling out a glass tree that was summoned when Anemone and her friends where singing the song of Ellidas the Wanderer. In the middle of the chorus, gleaming castles of glass appeared out of thin air. Unfortunately, as Anemone found out, glass hammocks are not to be used as a slingshot, no matter how insistent Puck is.
- When she started combat training Anemone thought the idea of using a wooden sword to be a waste of time. When no one was looking she stole a great ax and started to swing it around, dreaming that she was Titania Planestrider. Needless to say she nearly lost an arm swinging an ax around without paying attention
- At a Brightfest celebration, Anemone ran into some Clan Charix thugs who where trying to bully a smaller shifter. When they saw her, the fools tried to grab her as well since there was a price on her head. She has a scar along her little finger from breaking the thug’s fangs
- When she first went on The Great Hunt with the people of Wolf Paw, Anemone found out the hard way she was not very good at using a bow. In an attempt to kill a deer, she aimed too high and her arrow hit the branch of an ironwood tree. That sent the arrow flying back and it landed deep in her shoulder
- The Fey Court is known to attract foreign dignitaries but the Eldeen Reaches are is a dangerous place for the unprepared. Once, a gnome from Zilargo was snatched up by a dire owl and was trapped in the branches of a Guardian Tree. After a few attempts, she and her friends finally made it to the top and rescued the distraught official, earning her back more than a few slashes from the owl
- On her birthday, Anemone went to Cree all of her friends (or as she put it her “tribe”) to sail around Lake Galifar. When they arrived they found Nightbringers trying to burn the city down. Quickly the tribe of youngsters tried to save everyone they could from the raging fire. Anemone received a nasty burn across her left arm when she held a collapsing roof up long enough for the home’s residents to escape. Unfortunately it meant the roof ended up falling on her
- Anemone learn the hard way that you should always be careful with new clothing. You never know is there a curse on it and she has the burns from those acid sox to prove it. Turns out it wasn’t just her feet that made them stink…
- When Anemone was a small child, under the advice of Grimm and Nyctarch her father tried to use her blood to empower the connection between the material plane and Mabar. He opened her back from shoulder to hip. Because of the sacrifice, Othor’s blade now glows with the negative energy. When Willow saw what they did, it was the final straw and that night she followed Cullar’s example and escaped to Twilight Demesne
- And now the scars she has gained on the story: Spider fangs that pierced her chest, shark bite, trident wound to chest, a scar on her forehead from the fall, and a lightening bolt scar on her leg from the AARP